Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gear Turnover

My old man loved to bargain as much as an Arab trader. And he was twice as shrewd.
That line from "A Christmas Story" is getting some play in my house these days, as I've started another gear turnover. It's not quite "Crazy Dave's Everything Must Go!!!"...but there's also not much that's sacred.

I'll give the full details when the dust has settled. I'm not unhappy with anything...but I'd also like to try some new things, and if I can get a fair price for some things I have, I'll use that cash on some other things.

I put a few ads on CL on Sunday, and I sold one instrument yesterday and another today. So I now have some cash in my pocket, which assuredly won't sit unused for long.

If you're thinking that I enjoy change for change's sake, you're probably not too far off.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment