Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hiatus on Lessons

I'm sorry to say that I'm now on hiatus with guitar lessons.  There's just not enough time in the week to give it proper attention.  It had just become too much, so I finally e-mailed my teacher and told him I had to stop for now.

I'm very grateful for what I've been able to learn, and I've picked up a number of good fundamentals that I had never gotten from my self-teaching and YouTube learning.  I now know the basics of how to solo, the scales I need to practice, and the exercises on how to get faster.  I can continue to practice this on my own, and I intend to.

If things get less hectic down the road, I will happily resume taking lessons.  I have to say it's hard envisioning that at the moment, but I won't say that it couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment