Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Zepparella and Gretchen Menn

I got an e-mail from a band-mate saying "Do a YouTube search on 'Zepparella, When the Levee Breaks'! I think I'm in love". That was easily done (YouTube link here and below.)

At first glance, I was blown away. Four women who look like models playing Zeppelin (and doing a great job)? Sure, what's not to like. Then I got skeptical. Really? They all just happen to be smoking hot? Are they really playing those instruments?

I can't answer that question, but a little web research shows the the guitar player, Gretchen Menn, is a very real guitar player (and yeah, smoking hot.) YouTube interview is here.

As recommended, "When the Levee Breaks." Fantastic version of one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment